Things do not change because time passes; Time passes because things change
the last time I trusted someone I lost an eye
How often do you think Fury uses that excuse though?
- the last time I did paperwork I lost an eye
- the last time I wore colors I lost an eye
- the last time I tried decaffeinated coffee I lost an eye
- the last time I compromised I lost an eye
- the last time I took life advice from Barton I lost an eye
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.